//MONAT REVIEW AND FREE SAMPLES//

1:35:00 PM


A few months back a friend of mine on IG reached out to me and wanted to know if I would do a blog review on a natural based hair care line called Monat (stands for Modern Nature.) I had never heard of the company before but I was intrigued. Monat claimed to help my hair with re-growth (hello hashimotos and postpartum hair loss.)
When my system arrived a long with a lot of other amazing goodies thanks to my sweet friend Nicole who I just adore. I felt a little intimidated and didn't know where to start. However Nicole gave me the instructions on how to use Monat correctly. There is a wrong and a right way to use this product. It is not like your typical shampoo that is filled with chemicals and mostly water. Monat is very concentrated which means you do not need a lot just a dime to quarter size will do. Also you MUST wash Twice and leave on 1-2 min each time while massaging into the scalp.
The first few washes I honestly didn't notice much. In fact I wasn't really impressed and didn't like the way it made my hair feel while it was wet. It felt really dry and damaged BUT I wasn't ready to toss in the towel yet. I talked to Nicole about it and she said that some people go through a detox phase. This was what I was going through and it sucked but I pushed through because I so wanted this product to work for my hair. Guess what it did!
AFTER 2 MONTHS OF USE 
I have been using ONLY Monat products for about 2 months now and the results have been pretty impressive. So much so that I decided to become a Market Partner and sell Monat. I joined the company not because it is a once in a life time opportunity (even though it totally is) I joined because I genuinely love this product and I want to help others move away from toxic chemicals to a natural based system that works wonders on your hair. Who doesn't want to have better hair? 
MY SHOWER IS FILLED WITH MONAT
LOVE OUR ROOT LIFTER
MY PERSONAL RESULTS: 
 I have seen my postpartum baby hairs start to grow! I also have never had shiny hair especially as a blonde with bleach my hair never looked silky and shiny and now I look in the mirror and I can actually see it glistening. My hair feels so soft after every wash and I know you can get that feeling with a lot of different shampoos and conditioners but they coat your hair with waxes and harsh chemicals, not Monat. We say No to all of the chemicals listed below!
One of the things that got me sold on Monat was doing my research. I am pretty picky (ok insanely picky) when it comes to my hair. I pay a lot of money for my color and extensions so I want to take care of it the best I can. Healthy hair is so important to me. So I started looking into Monat and I came across such amazing scientific information as well as a hair testimony from one of my favorite hair stylist and YouTube star Elle Bangs (see video below.) If you are at all interested in Monat and what it can do for your hair it's a must watch for sure. Especially for all hair stylists.


The great thing about Monat is we have a 30 day money back guarantee. So you really aren't risking anything. You either love it and get amazing healthier hair or get your money back. We have a less than 1% return rate though. I get asked a lot what system should I get? All of our systems will help with hair growth but please feel free to email me with any questions you might have and I will happily help you find the right system for your hair. I can't wait for you to see what this product can do. It truly is amazing! 
xoxo
Fawn 

EMAIL: fawnrosenbohm@hotmail.com
SHOP: Click on the Monat Tab on my home page or go here to SHOP
TIP: Signing up for our VIP program is the best option it is a onetime $19.99 fee that gets you 15% off all your orders and FREE shipping! You can push back your auto ship as far as you would like and can cancel after 2 more orders.

Although a sample really doesn't do the product justice you really need to try it for 90 days (at least 30) to see the full results. I have 3 samples that I would love to give away to 3 people who are SERIOUSLY interested in the product. Here is how you ENTER

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. I am SO interested in this product! I've been searching for natural products for years, and have never been satisfied with the results. Thank you so much for doing a post on this wonderful company! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. This product has changed my hair and the business has changed our lives!

      Delete
  2. With hair like Simba's, I am so interested in this conditioner :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! The system is AMAZING! Our intense repair conditioner is so good! It's what I use.

      Delete
  3. I looooove love your hair & now I GOTTA try this stuff asap!! And I want to know all about your extensions too!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you need to try it girl its so good. I am so picky about my hair products!

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the root lifter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the root lifter! Whats your email address I'll send you more info.

      Delete
  5. That sounds amazing! I'll have to refer a few friends that are always looking for great shampoos to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so awesome! I am so excited about this product and want everyone to know about its amazing benefits! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. The packaging to these alone look amazing! I really need something for itchy scalp. My girls and I get very dry scalp and it always keeps us itching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will help with itchy scalp for sure. We also have a kids line that is so good for their scalps!

      Delete
  7. It's always good to switch to chemical free products as they don't do damage in the long run. The first time I switched to a non SLS shampoo, it took me two months to get adjusted to it but its totally worth it. Monat- I find this brand to be quite promising but is it available internationally? I would like to try these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is so worth the wait to get that beautiful hair. We are going to go globaly right now its only in US and Canda. Where are you located?

      Delete
  8. ooh I definitely need to check this stuff out! Love your color blonde! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abby! Yes its so good please email me if you have any questions and I can help you pick out the perfect system for your hair:)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful chemical-free product. Your hair does look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara for reading and commenting;)

      Delete
  10. I have the weirdest hair. part is so soft and lovely and the other is dry and damaged and curly af. i am going to start my research now and see what i think. Thanks for sharing this product.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when I find a hair care product I love! This sounds like one of those life changing products. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is. I am so passionate about it. Let me know if you would like to try.

      Delete
  12. I love that's it natural! I'm always looking for something like this to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marissa you would love it! Send me an email if you have any questions:)

      Delete
  13. I need to share this product with my sister. She has been struggling with hair loss since she had kids! Thanks!

    www.stylebymemory.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she would love it and the great thing is we have a system for every persons hair needs!

      Delete
  14. I definitely need to pass this on to my Husband! He's been having hair loss too and is pretty upset about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby loves our Men's System. I actually love using the mens shampoo:)

      Delete
  15. That's amazing that it worked for you-- and that you ended up being such a fan and advocate. Your hair looks gorgeous! xo, LA
    brownpaperdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair is beautiful babe!! Love that products can grow on you sometimes, it's a great reminder to not give up on things after the 1st use!;) Also this product looks like bomb.com so want to try!- Mitra

    http://leopardcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually just started using Monat recently! I really like it so far and I love the minty fresh scent! I'll keep you posted on my long term results!
    Kyla
    wanderlustkyla.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair looks amazing babe! I have not heard of Monat before but am eager to try it now. It's so cool that it's chemical-free too. Hard to come across hair products like that these days lol xo, sharon

    http://www.stylelullaby.com/fashion/desert-gypsy-vibes-macys-max-studio/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook