//Best Stroller I've Ever Owned//

9:23:00 AM

You could say I have had my fair share of strollers with three kids under my belt. Some I have loved and some I have hated but by far my absolute favorite system has been 
the Igo stroller system from Mutsy.

First of all this stroller is so chic. It's the Rolls-Royce of baby strollers. I wanted a stroller that was very fashionable looking and had all the bells and whistles and Mutsy did not disappoint. I have the Igo silver special chassis with camel handle and reflect cosmo black seat unit. This is a limited premium edition that Mutsy created inspired by the innovative technical fabrics used in sports fashion. It is a sporty looking stroller with an emphasis on fashion, comfort, and safety. It is exactly what I was looking for.

When the stroller arrived I was a bit nervous trying to put it together but it was so easy! All you needed to do was put the wheels on. I was able to do it myself without the help of my husband. As soon as it was put together I was in love. The high quality of the fabrics used and the leather detail are impeccable. 

The quilted soft parts feature a water-repellent and wind repellent fabric as top layer and are finished with highly chic details, such as aluminum buttons, nylon zippers with metallic finish and fiber leatherette accents. The liner of the canopies is made of 3M reflective material for a real jet set look, but also increases the visibility of your stroller in darkness. The back layer of the cot canopy can be zipped open and turned inside out, showing 2 reflective triangles for utmost safety. When expanding the seat canopy a big reflective surface will appear in the middle of the hood to make sure nobody passes without seeing you, your child and their striking stroller! Reflect Cosmo Edition The Igo reflect cosmo edition combined with the new camel leather details match perfectly with the cosmo edition chassis with taupe leather push bar.

The look and the convenience of the pram body (buggy seat option) is another feature that sold me on the Igo. We have the Pram Body in the special reflect cosmo black. This enables our baby to lay in the preferred flat position for up to 6 months! I love that it is mounted high on the frame so it does not hurt your back what so ever. 

We have all had those strollers that you just can't seem to get it to fold which results in frustration and wasted time and cargo space. Thankfully the Igo is so simple to fold and put a way. It is light and compact which I am so thankful for. Makes our lives on the go so much easier and its perfect for everyday use.

We recently took a trip to California and I took the Igo along with my Maxi-Cosi car seat which is compatible with the Igo. It is one of the features I love about this stroller. The car seat fits perfectly with the adapters you purchase through Mutsy. It gave us more cargo space in the car because we didn't have to pack an additional bulky stroller. I received so many compliments at the air port on how high end the stroller looked.








This stroller is my top pick by far. You will be getting the best of the best when purchasing the Igo. Don't forget to check out their site HERE AND WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE MORE OF THE LIFE CHANGING FEATURES!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook